Schnauzerfest Wimbledon Common

BeeBee
First Name: Janetta

Schnauzerfest Wimbledon Common

Post by BeeBee »

A regular schnauzer walk, held the 3rd Saturday every 3rd month. Happy for the October walk to be part of Schnauzerfest.

Meet by Wimbledon Common Windmill at 10:30am for a 10:45am walk.

Parking for up to 300 cars, cafe with outdoor seating, lots of dog friendly pubs should you wish to have a pub lunch post walk.

For those that would like to make this a day out, Wimbledon Village is 5 mins walk away where you will find shops/eateries and where some allow pooches inside.

Jasmine (RIP) Renae b.01.11.10, sister to Susie-Belle (RIP), Twinkle (RIP), Cerise & Albert Claude puppy farm rescues, my muses
Creator of Schnauzerfest a good thing made possible by 1000s of good people & dogs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susie-Be ... 0289434936
http://www.janettaharvey.com/
Bon-bon
First Name: Elaine
Dog #1: Bonnie
is a: Black Std Bitch
Born: 18 Feb 2013

Re: Schnauzerfest Wimbledon Common

Post by Bon-bon »

Only just realised shnauzerfest has its own sub-forum. And also realised that once again we won't be able to join you as likely to be away again :(
Bon-bon
First Name: Elaine
Dog #1: Bonnie
Born: 18 Feb 2013

Post by Bon-bon »

Bon-bon wrote:... And also realised that once again we won't be able to join you as likely to be away again
Holiday booked and doesn't clash with Schnauzerfest :D

Will most likely join the Wimbledon walk but seen from Maty's list of potential walks that Norbury Park is mentioned although can't see any further mention of this so perhaps this is just a suggestion at this stage.

Wherever we walk, we're looking forward to meeting lots of other lovely schnauzers :)
milosark2
First Name: vicky
Dog #1: Milo
is a: Black Std Dog
Born: 27 Jun 2008
Dog #2: Darcey
Born: 27 Jun 2011
Dog #3: Inka
Born: 07 Jan 2016

Post by milosark2 »

We are not on Facebook so thought I should post here. . . . Darcey and I are aiming to attend the Wimbledon Common walk tomorrow :) :) we have now donated online, what a great total so far :-bd (*)
BeeBee
First Name: Janetta

Post by BeeBee »

milosark2 wrote:We are not on Facebook so thought I should post here. . . . Darcey and I are aiming to attend the Wimbledon Common walk tomorrow :) :) we have now donated online, what a great total so far :-bd (*)
Excellent, there are quite a few who aren't on Facebook, doesn't matter at all, but I'll just pop a note on the Wimbledon walk for you.
This whole thing has been a great exercise in using all social media and bringing it together in my view - there's at least one walk that came about purely through twitter, others one facebook and some here, and some have crossed over easily.
The donations are truly astonishing :)
Jasmine (RIP) Renae b.01.11.10, sister to Susie-Belle (RIP), Twinkle (RIP), Cerise & Albert Claude puppy farm rescues, my muses
Creator of Schnauzerfest a good thing made possible by 1000s of good people & dogs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susie-Be ... 0289434936
http://www.janettaharvey.com/
milosark2
First Name: vicky
Dog #1: Milo
is a: Black Std Dog
Born: 27 Jun 2008
Dog #2: Darcey
Born: 27 Jun 2011
Dog #3: Inka
Born: 07 Jan 2016

Post by milosark2 »

Thanks Bee :-bd
Oh my goodness the donations have grown considerably since I last looked this morning (*) (*) (*)