BarkBeats

Found a nice dog coat? Found a cozy pub that's Schnauzer friendly or even a Schnauzer friendly B&B. Feel free to share it here. Basically anything that we would want to buy for our Schnauzer goes here.
Pennyblack
First Name: Denise
Dog #1: Pennie
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 31 Jul 2015
Dog #2: Jenson
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 03 Aug 2016

BarkBeats

Post by Pennyblack »

An advert for BarkBeats showed up on my Facebook page today so I thought I'd take a look.

For anyone familiar with GrazeBox weekly snack boxes for us hoomans, this would seem to be a similar idea for our pooches.

http://barkbeats.co.uk/

Basically, you sign up and have the option of either a single monthly box, 6 months or 12 months and get a host of sample items along with a toy sent to your dog by post once a month. There is also a half price offer on today where you get your first monthly box for half the normal cost (£13.50 for the 6 monthly option).

I've signed up for it for 6 months and will see how it goes, I appreciate my little pup probably won't be interested in half of the stuff until she's a little older but I'm sure it will keep! Once I get my first box, I'll review it on here and let you know what surprises it contains.
Kim (Cairn Terrier cross) saved from a puppy farm August 1987 aged approx 6 weeks, crossed the Rainbow Bridge 21/5/1993 - always missed

Ventoso Pennie Black black mini - born 31/7/2015, came home 26/9/2015
Ventoso Severus Snape -Jenson Button black mini - born 3/8/2016, came home 8/10/2016