Remembering Dee Dee 12.02.13

Saying goodbye to our Schnauzers is the hardest part. Share your memories here as we bid farewell to our beloved friends. They've crossed the bridge and returned to the meadow in full health and free of injuries. Running free. We won't forget.
Champ629
First Name: Karen

Remembering Dee Dee 12.02.13

Post by Champ629 »

Three years ago today I held our lovely girl Dee Dee in my arms as she fell asleep forever.

I fell in love with Dee the first time I met her, there was something very special about her, she came home with us and we enjoyed transforming her life. A brave puppy farm survivor, Dee enjoyed every moment of her freedom although she was sadly plagued with poor health from her many years of confinement. Dee had a lovely life with us, the best years of her life. Dee had less then 3 years of freedom, but we gave her enough love to last a lifetime. To us Dee was so much more than 'just a dog'.

This is the last photo of Dee, taken a few days before she passed away, we knew it was her last trip to the seaside and we knew she was nearly ready to leave us.

Dee's passing brought Jenny into our lives and I know Dee would very much approve.

Rest in peace beautiful Dee Dee Dog, you will be missed forever and never forgotten xxx

Miniature Schnauzers: Sophie, Freddie and Dory

RIP Cody 17/02/23
RIP Jake 29/10/21
RIP Jenny 28/01/20
RIP Dee Dee 12/02/13
Robin black mini
First Name: Jo
Dog #1: Robin
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 13 Dec 2014
Dog #2: Stanley st poodle
Born: 24 Nov 2012

Re: Remembering Dee Dee 12.02.13

Post by Robin black mini »

Your photo together speaks volumes,you are carrying her pain and giving her your all.She is giving you her all and has left her pain behind.
It's the challenging dogs that we never ever forget..and Dee Dee was very beautiful.
redalert
First Name: Sue
Dog #1: Fizz
is a: Black Std Bitch
Born: 09 Jan 2010
Dog #2: Bo
is a: Black Std Bitch
Born: 16 Jan 2012

Post by redalert »

Ahh little Dee Dee, she gave you so much pleasure and she suffered so much pain in her life, god bless her, I hope she is running happily, pain free and enjoying the sunshine, you will always be remembered Dee Dee.
Eddie
First Name: Graham

Post by Eddie »

That's a nice memoriam Karen. She was a lovely little girl and very lucky that you found her.
Graham, Judie, Eddie (19-03-07 to 25-07-12), Mouse, Daisy and little Reilly. Image
BeeBee
First Name: Janetta

Post by BeeBee »

Time passes and our memories and love strengthen. :x
Jasmine (RIP) Renae b.01.11.10, sister to Susie-Belle (RIP), Twinkle (RIP), Cerise & Albert Claude puppy farm rescues, my muses
Creator of Schnauzerfest a good thing made possible by 1000s of good people & dogs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susie-Be ... 0289434936
http://www.janettaharvey.com/