My precious girl

Saying goodbye to our Schnauzers is the hardest part. Share your memories here as we bid farewell to our beloved friends. They've crossed the bridge and returned to the meadow in full health and free of injuries. Running free. We won't forget.
Schnauzer girls
Puppy
First Name: Karyn

Re: My precious girl

Post by Schnauzer girls »

Hi Christine,
You must be really heartbroken the way your whole experience happened.At least I guess we had time in which to make more memories and say a proper goodbye. I do feel so sad for you . I agree certain images stick in your mind. Ones you wish would go. I suppose that's where you need to think happy thoughts but it is hard. We found the 1 week anniversary hard. But we got through it and yes the tears still fall each day. Several times. My little Zena was mostly ok for the 2 months. She was still going for little walks and she really tried to be "normal" but she was just getting more tired as time went on and she had virtually no appetite. She was so hard to feed but you do what you have to.
Two poor little girls.
Champ629
First Name: Karen

Post by Champ629 »

Hi Christine, I have only just read your post and I am so sorry you have lost your special girl Suzi. There are no words really as it is such a horrible time that unfortunately a lot of us have been through. Just hold on to all the happy times and love you shared. Thinking of you xxx
Miniature Schnauzers: Sophie, Freddie and Dory

RIP Cody 17/02/23
RIP Jake 29/10/21
RIP Jenny 28/01/20
RIP Dee Dee 12/02/13
schnauzer
First Name: Christine
Dog #1: Suzi (RIP) 13/4/17
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 15 May 2004
Dog #2: Gino/Siglette Shadow
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 09 May 2017

Post by schnauzer »

Thank you all for your thoughts & support, really appreciated. It's not quite 3 weeks since I lost my precious girl & it's hurting so much.

Thought I would share this

I was just a puppy when we first met, I loved you from the start,
you picked me up and took me home and placed me in your heart.
Good times we had together, we shared all life could throw,
but years passed all too quickly, my time has come to go.
I know how much you miss me, I know your heart is sore,
I see the tears that fall when I'm not Waiting at the Door.
You always did your best for me your love was plain to see,
for even though it broke your heart you set my spirit free.
So please be brave without me,one day we'll meet once more,
for when you are called to Heaven I'll be Waiting at the Door.

I miss you so much Precious Girl Life is just not the same now that you are gone

Christine & Gino (Siglette Shadow (born 9/5/17 ---

Suzi (15/5/04---13/4/17) (Sugarbabe) RIP loved you to the moon & back, miss you so so much precious girl
Schnauzer girls
Puppy
First Name: Karyn

Post by Schnauzer girls »

Lovely poem. Hard to read though with the tears flowing.
It's just been 3 weeks since my precious Zena passed and it still hurts. I still cry every day for her. We miss her so very much and just wish she could still be with us. We still had lots of fun things to do. Yes, we still have her daughter, my Molly, and she is such a sweetheart and I know she does miss her mum but it is difficult adjusting to having just the one dog. Molly, though is coping well and when I have my moments it seems she understands and that's when she'll do something silly and make me laugh. She is so like her mum.I know we will get through the pain but it's going to take a while I think. Zena was such a unique girl who obviously wormed her way right into our hearts. Love her and always will.