We're new

Please feel free to introduce yourself and your Schnauzer to the rest of the members of the forum. A photo of your Schnauzer is always appreciated.

Moderators: GaryThomlinson, zeta1454, Dawnspell

Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to introduce themselves and get to know other members of the forum. Any specific issues can be raised in the appropriate section.
LeoTitus37
Puppy
First Name: Samantha

We're new

Post by LeoTitus37 »

Hi everyone we're new to the schnauzer forum. My name is Samantha and I'm human mummy to Leonidas, Leo for short and his brother Titus. They are seven months old and full of fun and bounces. :-B :-bd
Bodee
First Name: Boyd

Re: We're new

Post by Bodee »

Welcome Samantha and your 2 bundles of bounce. I hope you enjoy the wealth of information, fun and experiences on here. Maybe you would like to post some pictures of Leo and Titus.

Boyd
LeoTitus37
Puppy

Post by LeoTitus37 »

Thank you, I will post some pics later, where is the best place to post them? I've not had a good like round the site completely yet. I will over the next couple of days. Thank you.
Dawnspell
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Barney RIP 8/3/19
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 06 Feb 2013
Dog #2: Jasper
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 25 Apr 2019

Post by Dawnspell »

Hi and Welcome :-h
Our first family dog
Barney - Pocketpark Biali Eyebright 6/2/13 - 8/3/19 Gone too soon
Motto for owners who groom their own Schnauzers -"Never mind it'll soon grow back"
Bodee
First Name: Boyd

Post by Bodee »

LeoTitus37 wrote:Thank you, I will post some pics later, where is the best place to post them? I've not had a good like round the site completely yet. I will over the next couple of days. Thank you.
I'm not that familiar with the photo album set up, maybe some one else can explain it to you. I just post occasional photos on the My Wee Girl Milla thread. You could do similar on this one or start a new one under say introducing Titus and Leo.
Anyway, I'm sure someone will give you some good advice if you ask, they are all very helpful.
LeoTitus37
Puppy

Post by LeoTitus37 »

Thanks Boys I'll give it a try. Technology and I aren't very compatible hahaha :D . Give me the simple life with my dogs any day lol.
schnauzer
First Name: Christine
Dog #1: Suzi (RIP) 13/4/17
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 15 May 2004
Dog #2: Gino/Siglette Shadow
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 09 May 2017

Post by schnauzer »

Hi & welcome to the forum, look forward to photos
Christine & Gino (Siglette Shadow (born 9/5/17 ---

Suzi (15/5/04---13/4/17) (Sugarbabe) RIP loved you to the moon & back, miss you so so much precious girl
Schnauzer Sam
First Name: Sam
Dog #1: Rosie
Born: 06 Jul 2017
Dog #2: Edie
Born: 11 Jun 2018

Post by Schnauzer Sam »

Hi Samantha,

I've seen your pics of your "boys" in the gallery. In your next post, click on the gallery button just above this box and you can insert from the pics you've uploaded into your gallery.

How do you tell them apart - they really do look alike to me and have similar build - leggy and lean :) Two very handsome boys.
Country Girl at Heart (Molly) 8 April 2003 - 22 December 2018

You're never alone when you own a schnauzer

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Rosie-and-E ... 872588622/
LeoTitus37
Puppy

Post by LeoTitus37 »

Hahaha yeah they are very much alike, when they were very little we had different coloured collars for them. Leo is stockier than Titus now though. Titus was the last out, out of 6 puppies. ImageImage
LeoTitus37
Puppy

Post by LeoTitus37 »

Just realised I've put 2 of Leo. Here is Titus Image