This Is Doris

The Miniature Schnauzer is a smallest dog in the Schnauzer breed and originated in the mid-to-late 19th Century from Germany. The Miniature Schnauzer is a cross between the Standard Schnauzer and other smaller breeds such as the Poodle. A miniature Schnauzer is a spunky, but aloof dog who does things their own way. They tend to be good guard dogs without the tendency to bite.
Forum rules
Please feel free to post here if your topic does not fit into one of the categories under 'Caring for your Schnauzer'. There are sections for breeding, feeding, grooming, showing and many more that may be more appropriate than this generic section
Violet Turner
Puppy
First Name: Violet
Dog #1: Olive
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 13 Jul 2015
Dog #2: Doris
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 10 Jan 2018

This Is Doris

Post by Violet Turner »

Woof! I am a 5 month old black and chocolate miniature/toy schnauzer. My mum is a p/s Miniature Schnauzer and dad a chocolate Toy Schnauzer.
I was born on the 10th of January 2018, at 12 am. I have 3 other brothers, I'm the only girl out of the litter. This is me at the beach seeing the sea for the first time -

And me when I was tiny-

Oscar 12345
First Name: Julie
Dog #1: Oscar RIP Sweety
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 21 Dec 2002
Dog #2: Otto
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jul 2017

Re: This Is Doris

Post by Oscar 12345 »

Lovely photos Violet
Man cannot survive with wine alone...
we also need a schnauzer.
Bodee
First Name: Boyd

Post by Bodee »

Lovely wee girl. I hope you have loads of good times with the wee beauty.
Violet Turner
Puppy
First Name: Violet
Dog #1: Olive
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 13 Jul 2015
Dog #2: Doris
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 10 Jan 2018

Post by Violet Turner »

Yes she is gorgeous but I am biased. She has some behaviour problems but i may make a thread on it if its allowed?