Forum Digests

Need help using the forum. Then please ask here. We will be along shortly to give assistance about using the forum or questions about any of the features.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to ask questions about using the forum. Any specific issues relating to your dog can be raised in the appropriate section. All the advice will work on a desktop PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8. Unless specified, it has not been tested on tablets or smartphones.
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Forum Digests

Post by Dinkum »

With the change to the forum, one of the things that stopped was the regular digests of posts sent by email. The functionality is back, but you need to physically sign up for it now. GDPR and all that exciting stuff.

If you want to sign up to receive the newsletter again, simply go to your user control panel. It is hiding behind your username in the top right corner. Click on your avatar picture and select User Control Panel.

It will open a number of tabs where you can control all aspects of your profile. The last tab is called Digests. You can select the frequency, the layout and when you want to receive the digest. If you want to refine it even further, there are additional setting under the links to the left. We'd only recommend those, if you know what you are doing.

Under basic settings, I would recommend that you receive the digest weekly in HTML format. The time is not so important as it will change due to load balancing on the server.

Quick Link to UCP

If you want to stop receiving digests, then simply tick the None button under the frequency settings.

Hope that helps.
Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.
Schnauzer Sam
First Name: Sam
Dog #1: Rosie
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 06 Jul 2017
Dog #2: Edie
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 11 Jun 2018

Re: Forum Digests

Post by Schnauzer Sam »

Thanks, Dean
Country Girl at Heart (Molly) 8 April 2003 - 22 December 2018