Wheres my tiny puppy gone ???

The Miniature Schnauzer is a smallest dog in the Schnauzer breed and originated in the mid-to-late 19th Century from Germany. The Miniature Schnauzer is a cross between the Standard Schnauzer and other smaller breeds such as the Poodle. A miniature Schnauzer is a spunky, but aloof dog who does things their own way. They tend to be good guard dogs without the tendency to bite.
Forum rules
Please feel free to post here if your topic does not fit into one of the categories under 'Caring for your Schnauzer'. There are sections for breeding, feeding, grooming, showing and many more that may be more appropriate than this generic section
Dawnspell
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Barney RIP 8/3/19
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 06 Feb 2013
Dog #2: Jasper
Born: 25 Apr 2019

Wheres my tiny puppy gone ???

Post by Dawnspell »

Everybody it seems comments on how long Jaspers legs are. Recently its changed to "Hes a lot taller than a schnauzer I know"
Hes a wriggle bottom and wont stand still so Ive tried to measure him against something. Yes hes ending up a maxi mini like Barney was. I cant believe it, he was sooooo tiny and one of the smallest in the litter. I reckon hes about 15.5 inches which is what Barney was full grown. He doesn't look anywhere near as big as Barney though because hes so skinny.
Even I have to admit he looks like Snowy from TinTin especially when his ears are funky =))

Our first family dog
Barney - Pocketpark Biali Eyebright 6/2/13 - 8/3/19 Gone too soon
Motto for owners who groom their own Schnauzers -"Never mind it'll soon grow back"
mikegoodson1
First Name: Mike
Dog #1: Oscar
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 17 Oct 2015
Dog #2: Sasha
is a: B/S Mini Bitch
Born: 23 Sep 2017

Re: Wheres my tiny puppy gone ???

Post by mikegoodson1 »

There must be something in the water over there in Guernsey, that or you are feeding him some 'Jack and the Beanstalk' type food :D
Dawnspell
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Barney RIP 8/3/19
Born: 06 Feb 2013
Dog #2: Jasper
Born: 25 Apr 2019

Post by Dawnspell »

mikegoodson1 wrote: 21 Oct 2019, 14:43 There must be something in the water over there in Guernsey, that or you are feeding him some 'Jack and the Beanstalk' type food :D
=)) Maybe it's the prune stones, tissues,pegs, silver paper, after eight mints and all the other stuff he's eaten and shouldn't have =)) :ymdevil:
Our first family dog
Barney - Pocketpark Biali Eyebright 6/2/13 - 8/3/19 Gone too soon
Motto for owners who groom their own Schnauzers -"Never mind it'll soon grow back"
redalert
First Name: Sue
Dog #1: Fizz
is a: Black Std Bitch
Born: 09 Jan 2010
Dog #2: Bo
is a: Black Std Bitch
Born: 16 Jan 2012

Post by redalert »

Whatever size and height he get to, he is still a little stunner. I love reading your posts about him, please keep them going.