Hello from two Potter heads

Please feel free to introduce yourself and your Schnauzer to the rest of the members of the forum. A photo of your Schnauzer is always appreciated.

Moderators: GaryThomlinson, zeta1454, Dawnspell

Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to introduce themselves and get to know other members of the forum. Any specific issues can be raised in the appropriate section.
Wizard_Dog_Harry
Puppy
First Name: Tj

Hello from two Potter heads

Post by Wizard_Dog_Harry »

Hello everyone,
I am a new Schnauzer mummy to my little fur ball Harry who is now 16 weeks old, I used to foster a mini Schnauzer a few years back and die to illness had to give up work. I have been a little down in the dumps my partner knows I have a connection with animals and would rather be with them than humans. Enter Harry!! It hasn’t been easy as he is our first dog and with illness thrown in for good measure it has been challenging.
We wanted to pop on and say hi to everyone, we are hoping to make some new friends along the way.
Love Harry & Tj xx
Oscar 12345
First Name: Julie
Dog #1: Oscar RIP Sweety
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 21 Dec 2002
Dog #2: Otto
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jul 2017

Re: Hello from two Potter heads

Post by Oscar 12345 »

Welcome from another Potter head here. Your little Harry is gorgeous. A very handsome face. Looking forward to hearing your lovely stories.
Man cannot survive with wine alone...
we also need a schnauzer.
mikegoodson1
First Name: Mike
Dog #1: Oscar
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 17 Oct 2015
Dog #2: Sasha
is a: B/S Mini Bitch
Born: 23 Sep 2017

Post by mikegoodson1 »

:D I didn't realise what was meant by 'Potter Head' until I opened up the picture of Harry, saw his tag added in with his name and then "ding" everything dropped into place :)

What a beautiful looking boy you have there - welcome to you both.
schnauzer
First Name: Christine
Dog #1: Suzi (RIP) 13/4/17
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 15 May 2004
Dog #2: Gino/Siglette Shadow
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 09 May 2017

Post by schnauzer »

Welcome to the forum & also welcome to Schnauzer world, having one will open up a whole new world to you. It did for me . Lovely puppy look forward to hearing more.
Christine & Gino (Siglette Shadow (born 9/5/17 ---

Suzi (15/5/04---13/4/17) (Sugarbabe) RIP loved you to the moon & back, miss you so so much precious girl
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Post by zeta1454 »

Welcome to the Forum :-)

Harry looks very cute :o3
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/
Wizard_Dog_Harry
Puppy

Oscar 12345 wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 14:50 Welcome from another Potter head here. Your little Harry is gorgeous. A very handsome face. Looking forward to hearing your lovely stories.
Thank you!! He is rather a handful 😂 love him to bits but I am finding it quite difficult. Looking forward to getting some tips from all you lovely schnauzer owners.
Wizard_Dog_Harry
Puppy

mikegoodson1 wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 16:25 :D I didn't realise what was meant by 'Potter Head' until I opened up the picture of Harry, saw his tag added in with his name and then "ding" everything dropped into place :)

What a beautiful looking boy you have there - welcome to you both.
HAHAHAH!! Thank you for the welcome. We are both looking forward to finding some schnauzer friends and possibly some hints and tips.
Wizard_Dog_Harry
Puppy

schnauzer wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 23:08 Welcome to the forum & also welcome to Schnauzer world, having one will open up a whole new world to you. It did for me . Lovely puppy look forward to hearing more.
Thank you, lovely to meet you ❤️ I am struggling a little at present but I know it will get a little easier as he gets older. Looking forward to gaining more knowledge and helpful hints to make sure Im doing all that I can for Harry.
Wizard_Dog_Harry
Puppy

zeta1454 wrote: 30 Oct 2019, 15:14 Welcome to the Forum :-)

Harry looks very cute :o3
Thank you so much. We are both looking forward to being part of the community ❤️