Black and silver puppy

Information on finding your puppy, the Assured Breeders Scheme, the Kennel Club and issues relating to breeding your Schnauzer are dealt with in this section.
Forum rules
Please do not discuss breeders or raise issues concerning breeders on the forum. This has created problems in the past and many breeders are not members and unable to defend any claim you may make.
Susan H
First Name: Susan
Dog #1: Dorothy
is a: B/S Mini Bitch
Born: 13 Sep 2012

Black and silver puppy

Post by Susan H »

Our gorgeous black and silver Dorothy is now 10 and is still as lovely as ever. We have been thinking for a number of months that we would love to add another black and silver to our family (me, my husband and of course Dorothy) if anyone could recommend a nice breeder please send me a private message. Would really appreciate any assistance members if the forum could give us, Susan
Toby, Standard Poodle 1983 - 1999, Bertie, Cocker Spaniel 1999 - 2012, Dorothy BS Mini Schnauzer Sept 2012
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Re: Black and silver puppy

Post by zeta1454 »

Hi Susan - good to hear that Dorothy is well and active still. The years seem to fly past with our little dogs - too fast I think but it is good when they stay fit into double figures :o3
P.S. I have sent you an email re breeders of B&S minis :)
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/