Hill View Farm B&B

Found a nice dog coat? Found a cozy pub that's Schnauzer friendly or even a Schnauzer friendly B&B. Feel free to share it here. Basically anything that we would want to buy for our Schnauzer goes here.
dannie_kl

Hill View Farm B&B

Post by dannie_kl »

Whilst in N.Ireland I stayed at a b&b called Hill View Farm, It is a working farm but the farmer also has his own race horse yard which was nice to visit each day. My friends and i stayed in the seperate annex area as we can park the van directly outside our room for ease with the dogs etc and also it has a little patio area with table and chairs. Cost was £30 per night based on two sharing or £40 for single occupancy and £5 a day for breakfast but i can tell you the breakfast was to die for and worth every penny. you can set what time you have breakfast and the lady will have it cooked for you with fresh tea,coffee and Orange juice available. the dogs were allowed in our room as long as they were crated and we were allowed to walk the dogs in the empty field each day. the farm has two little jack russells which are also just adorable. The farmer and his wife are exceptionally friendly and nothing is too much trouble, we were given access to the conservatory so we could help ourself to milk for tea and coffee at any time and the farmer even drove to the nearest food serving pub with us following so we could enjoy a meal out on our last night. The local garage also serves hot food and sandwiches at an incredibly good price. the views were stunning and only 20 mins from belfast ferry port. I cannot rate this place highly enough, its got all the stars and two thumbs up from me!
they dont have a website but i have done a review on the reference i found on google

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie= ... ction=open