tightly cross your fingers please...now with result!

If your Schnauzer is Best in Show at the county fair or CRUFTS, share it with all of us. You will find show listings along with results from the various dog shows around the country. You will more than likely spot a few members in the show ring.
Tulip

Re: tightly cross your fingers please...now with result!

Post by Tulip »

Woo hoooo, congratulations! Well done Isla, and a hugely proud moment for your first homebred white too. xx
jentucker
First Name: Jeanette
Dog #1: Flint
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 21 Jun 2011

Post by jentucker »

well done to you, Isla & her handler!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." (Unknown)
dannie_kl

Post by dannie_kl »

Thank you....Im beaming from ear to ear :D things are doing so great for us with the dogs,m Isla's result was more than i dared to dream of, but at match night my two baby cocker pups got 2nd and 3rd in the baby walk doing so well and with Oliver arriving soon there is so much excitement buzzing in the air. I sincerely hope this run of good luck and success continues with a busy week of shows ahead....we will be at Romford and District open show on saturday with Finlay (yank) and his brother Buddy, Kolo and Ava and hopefully Sapphire, followed by the american cocker club champ show on the sunday for Finn and Buddy, then Crufts with Ava and Sapphire in the ring thursday, Kolo, Ava, Freya and Sapphire on DD in the morning and then going to watch on friday for gundog watching Finn's mum and another of my friends yanks being shown but also watching Elsie and Hattie's dad in the english cocker ring, so much to cram in but so very exciting :)
Tulip

Post by Tulip »

Bloody hell, you will be knackered! Good luck to your upcoming shows, I'm sure it will continue. :)
dannie_kl

Post by dannie_kl »

Many thanks.....I hope it continues too
tombaker
First Name: Tom
Dog #1: Obi
Born: 25 Jul 2010
Dog #2: Louis
Born: 11 Oct 2011

Post by tombaker »

Brillant result!
dannie_kl wrote:Thank you....Im beaming from ear to ear :D things are doing so great for us with the dogs,m Isla's result was more than i dared to dream of, but at match night my two baby cocker pups got 2nd and 3rd in the baby walk doing so well and with Oliver arriving soon there is so much excitement buzzing in the air. I sincerely hope this run of good luck and success continues with a busy week of shows ahead....we will be at Romford and District open show on saturday with Finlay (yank) and his brother Buddy, Kolo and Ava and hopefully Sapphire, followed by the american cocker club champ show on the sunday for Finn and Buddy, then Crufts with Ava and Sapphire in the ring thursday, Kolo, Ava, Freya and Sapphire on DD in the morning and then going to watch on friday for gundog watching Finn's mum and another of my friends yanks being shown but also watching Elsie and Hattie's dad in the english cocker ring, so much to cram in but so very exciting :)
I know where to come if I have nobody to talk to!
Obi - P/S Mini 27/07/2010 - The start of my addiction!
Louis - P/S Mini 11/10/2011 - Because Schnauzers are like Pringles....one is never enough!
Claire Farrington
First Name: Claire

Post by Claire Farrington »

So Sapphire is going to Crufts is she, I'll be there on the Thursday cheering you on, is Linda going?
Properly Trained a man can be a dog's best friend

Sydney (Deansgate) gone to the Rainbow Bridge 19/04/2011 - Run free my little man
Jack (Silversocks Spot On) s/p mini born 10/04/2011
Jill (Silversocks Shana) s/p mini born 11/05/2011
MollyDolly
First Name: Karen
Dog #1: Molly
is a: P/S Std Bitch
Dog #2: Poppy
is a: P/S Std Bitch

Post by MollyDolly »

Well done Isla and her handler and so pleased for you Dannie.
Karen, Molly & Poppy both p&s standards.
dannie_kl

Post by dannie_kl »

Thanks Karen :)
hula-hoop
First Name: sara
Dog #1: Stanley
Born: 04 Jun 2010

Post by hula-hoop »

Congratulations Dannie, you must be thrilled! I will be watching at Crufts on thursday wishing you all the best :)
Stanley ratbag - s & p mini born 4/6/10
Derwent
First Name: Yvonne
Dog #1: Max
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 03 Sep 2007
Dog #2: Monty
Born: 21 Aug 2010

Post by Derwent »

Well done Dannie, great result, hope your good luck continues. (*) (*) (*) (*)
Yvonne
Small dogs but big personalities
Max (B/S mini) Monty (P/S mini)
dannie_kl

Post by dannie_kl »

tombaker wrote:Brillant result!
dannie_kl wrote:Thank you....Im beaming from ear to ear :D things are doing so great for us with the dogs,m Isla's result was more than i dared to dream of, but at match night my two baby cocker pups got 2nd and 3rd in the baby walk doing so well and with Oliver arriving soon there is so much excitement buzzing in the air. I sincerely hope this run of good luck and success continues with a busy week of shows ahead....we will be at Romford and District open show on saturday with Finlay (yank) and his brother Buddy, Kolo and Ava and hopefully Sapphire, followed by the american cocker club champ show on the sunday for Finn and Buddy, then Crufts with Ava and Sapphire in the ring thursday, Kolo, Ava, Freya and Sapphire on DD in the morning and then going to watch on friday for gundog watching Finn's mum and another of my friends yanks being shown but also watching Elsie and Hattie's dad in the english cocker ring, so much to cram in but so very exciting :)
I know where to come if I have nobody to talk to!
Most definately Tom, come on over say hi and hang out!
dannie_kl

Post by dannie_kl »

CLAIREFARRINGTON wrote:So Sapphire is going to Crufts is she, I'll be there on the Thursday cheering you on, is Linda going?
Hi claire, hopefully sapphire will be there yes and linda will too!
hula-hoop
First Name: sara
Dog #1: Stanley
Born: 04 Jun 2010

Post by hula-hoop »

In will look out for you all. I was too nervous to approach any of the handlers last year!
Stanley ratbag - s & p mini born 4/6/10
dannie_kl

Post by dannie_kl »

if someone is preparing a dog or milling ringside they probably are busy and may not want to talk, if the dogs are relaxing on the benches with their owners it should be absolutely fine to go up and chat with people.