Walk Buddies Carlisle?

The Miniature Schnauzer is a smallest dog in the Schnauzer breed and originated in the mid-to-late 19th Century from Germany. The Miniature Schnauzer is a cross between the Standard Schnauzer and other smaller breeds such as the Poodle. A miniature Schnauzer is a spunky, but aloof dog who does things their own way. They tend to be good guard dogs without the tendency to bite.
Forum rules
Please feel free to post here if your topic does not fit into one of the categories under 'Caring for your Schnauzer'. There are sections for breeding, feeding, grooming, showing and many more that may be more appropriate than this generic section
Baxters mummy
Puppy
First Name: Charlotte
Dog #1: Baxter
Born: 29 Jan 2012

Walk Buddies Carlisle?

Post by Baxters mummy »

Hi there,

I was just wondering if there are any forum members in my area, who would like to meet up for walks? It would be fab for Baxter to have some Schnauzer friends. We're in Carlisle x

Baxter - 29/1/2012
Came home on 4/4/2012
hula-hoop
First Name: sara
Dog #1: Stanley
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jun 2010

Re: Walk Buddies Carlisle?

Post by hula-hoop »

If only I lived nearer, I would love a walking buddy! :o3
Stanley ratbag - s & p mini born 4/6/10
Baxters mummy
Puppy
First Name: Charlotte
Dog #1: Baxter
Born: 29 Jan 2012

Post by Baxters mummy »

Aww it would be fab. I don't often see minis about in the park so it's probably a long shot x

Baxter - 29/1/2012
Came home on 4/4/2012
Miss-tea
Puppy
First Name: Anita
Dog #1: Pearl
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 01 Aug 1915
Dog #2: Willaby
Born: 22 Nov 1915

Post by Miss-tea »

Hi
I know this was an old post , but thought I would give it a go. I am about to move to Carlisle ( Brampton ) in the next month and would like to know if there is anyone would like to buddy up, as I’m coming from Pembrokeshire this is to be a big change to myself and my 2 schnauzers Pearl and Willaby