competition

Thought of something to make the forum better. Then please share. We welcome suggestions to improve the forum.
dannie_kl

competition

Post by dannie_kl »

i just wondered what people thought about having a competition? perhaps quaterly or more often if you like, just things like say best autumn schnauzer photograph? or best schnauzer poem? things like that? just for fun.
Eddie
First Name: Graham

Re: competition

Post by Eddie »

That sounds like a good idea. It could be judged by the forum members. (clap)
Graham, Judie, Eddie (19-03-07 to 25-07-12), Mouse, Daisy and little Reilly. Image
dannie_kl

Post by dannie_kl »

its a shame you dont have a shop or something because then there could be a small prize for the winner but for fun should be just as fun, it will get our thinking caps on
Jools

Post by Jools »

a shop (crikey) rita ( grovlea ) and norris ( go eddie ) in " The cabin " would it work ? (rofl)
A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.
dannie_kl

Post by dannie_kl »

ha ha ha that is hilarious! (giggle) (hammer)
Eddie
First Name: Graham

Post by Eddie »

He's a funny little man is our Jools. (rofl)
Graham, Judie, Eddie (19-03-07 to 25-07-12), Mouse, Daisy and little Reilly. Image
ziggy
Site Admin

Post by ziggy »

dannie_kl wrote:i just wondered what people thought about having a competition? perhaps quaterly or more often if you like, just things like say best autumn schnauzer photograph? or best schnauzer poem? things like that? just for fun.
I think you've got a good idea there dannie, why not run a poll to see what the other members think (bigthumbs)
Jools

Post by Jools »

a poll ??? do we still do them....??? where they not banished to the archive vault ????

Dannie try to run the poll....see if you can get the old bird to fly again (clap)
dannie_kl

Post by dannie_kl »

woo hoo! (moon) I have set up a poll and put a post with it in the general chit chat section as i thought more people would see it there.
Jools

Post by Jools »

goody gum drops (clap)
dannie_kl

Post by dannie_kl »

Thank you! sadly though there is someone who thinks it is a rubbish idea, so that dampened me down a bit, wonder who it was??? (question) but then if we all liked the same life would be boring!
ellybrad

Post by ellybrad »

don't get disheartened Dannie, maybe they're just not good at competitions, who said you can't please all the people all the time ? replies please on the back of a £20 note.!!!
Elly (5'1 human), Alfie (p&s mini) and Toby (blue bedlington) xxx
dannie_kl

Post by dannie_kl »

ha ha thats a good one! maybe i should charge for entries! mwa ha ha ha! no i just thought it would be fun and something different to do. they have a similar type thing on another forum (not breed specific just a general one) and it usually gets huge responses but they have a shop and so donate a small prize to the winner! i wonder maybe we could appeal to t (dogeat) nature if the schanuzer clubs for a prize maybe? or the winner could get their picture on a canvas or something???????more points to ponder, the brain is on overload today!
Lipgloss
First Name: Michelle

Post by Lipgloss »

Why can I not find the poll? Please don't tell me I'm having another one of those blondie moments! (confused)
Michelle, who reckons all dogs should have their meat and eat it...!
ellybrad

Post by ellybrad »

Hi Lipgloss
it's in general chit chat - about the 8th topic down.
Elly (5'1 human), Alfie (p&s mini) and Toby (blue bedlington) xxx