Christmas cards and calendar

Found a nice dog coat? Found a cozy pub that's Schnauzer friendly or even a Schnauzer friendly B&B. Feel free to share it here. Basically anything that we would want to buy for our Schnauzer goes here.
Gina

Christmas cards and calendar

Post by Gina »

I know it is only August but please don't shout at me :). I had an email from the Dogs Trust and was looking at their gift section and was wondering if anyone produces Schnauzer Christmas cards? Also I see the posts re Calendar entries but I don't know how/when to order one?
Using Tapatalk
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Re: Christmas cards and calendar

Post by zeta1454 »

Hi Gina - the Northern Schnauzer Club shop currently has six packs only of the schnauzer Christmas cards produced exclusively for them by Hils last year. The packs have three cards each of two designs with envelopes. They are priced at £3.50 per pack including P&P if you are interested, all profits go to the Club for schnauzer welfare and rescue work. There will probably be other cards for this year later on but usually not until November. If you are interested in any of these packs just PM me :-) designs shown below:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/
Gina

Post by Gina »

Great stuff - thank you. I now know where to come nearer the time!
Using Tapatalk
Stanley Brian
First Name: Nick

Post by Stanley Brian »

Sorry but how do I order some cards please.... Not sure how to PM? Sorry

www.theschnauzer.uk
Advice, forums, free training advice and videos
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Post by zeta1454 »

Stanley Brian wrote:Sorry but how do I order some cards please.... Not sure how to PM? Sorry

Hi - I have sent you a private message but if you don't receive it let me know on this thread and I will try emailing you instead. Or you can mail me at crybbe14@gmail.com :)

The packs as pictured above are no longer available but we will have a range of Individual Christmas cards at the Northern Schnauzer Club Championship Show on Saturday 8 November as well as many schnauzer gifts from etched wine glasses to schnauzer wrapping paper and schnauzer wind chimes :)

Details of the Champ Show event can be found here:
http://www.northernschnauzerclub.co.uk/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have been running the shop for the Club for the past few years but will no longer be doing so after the Championship Show so there will be new contact details after that date and information about goods and ordering will be posted on the Club website after 8 November.
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/