Schnauzer walk Surrey

Our members organise Schnauzer walks and Schnauzer Events all over the country and you will find all the details here. Join in and make some new friends for you and your Schnauzer. Feel free to share your travel tips here too.
PellaPlu
Puppy

Re: Schnauzer walk Surrey

Post by PellaPlu »

BeeBee that sounds great!!!:)
AB2012
First Name: Annabel
Dog #1: Alfie
is a: P/S Std Dog
Born: 05 Sep 2012
Dog #2: Reeva
is a: P/S Std Bitch
Born: 06 Jul 2013

Post by AB2012 »

It was a lovely walk today - I have been here before, but never taken that route. Lovely to see our schnauzers gambolling around the empty polo fields; dodging tractors, eating horse poo, chasing cyclists, humping... Oh, sorry, the last two were just Alfie!!! Seriously though, thanks for organising PellaPlu! :) ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alfie p&s standard boy, born 5.9.12; Reeva p&s standard girl. born 6.7.13- adopted 17.5.15
“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”
― Milan Kundera
AB2012
First Name: Annabel
Dog #1: Alfie
is a: P/S Std Dog
Born: 05 Sep 2012
Dog #2: Reeva
is a: P/S Std Bitch
Born: 06 Jul 2013

Post by AB2012 »

Have just realised that most of the people in these shots are headless!!! Hsha!
Alfie p&s standard boy, born 5.9.12; Reeva p&s standard girl. born 6.7.13- adopted 17.5.15
“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”
― Milan Kundera
BeeBee
First Name: Janetta

Post by BeeBee »

AB2012 wrote:Have just realised that most of the people in these shots are headless!!! Hsha!
But the dogs are whole and its the dogs I like to see, not that Im speciest at all :)
Jasmine (RIP) Renae b.01.11.10, sister to Susie-Belle (RIP), Twinkle (RIP), Cerise & Albert Claude puppy farm rescues, my muses
Creator of Schnauzerfest a good thing made possible by 1000s of good people & dogs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susie-Be ... 0289434936
http://www.janettaharvey.com/
PellaPlu
Puppy

Post by PellaPlu »

Lovely photos, thanks. It is all about the dogs!!!!
Dylan522
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Dylan
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 26 Nov 2013
Dog #2: Oscar
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 18 Nov 2013

Schnauzer walk Surrey

Post by Dylan522 »

Hello everyone - thanks for sharing your photos PellaPlu - I will upload mine. Look forward to seeing you at all the various walks! We stayed on and had a walk round - a beautiful place to walk. :-) x

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageSent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oscar & Dylan pups joined us on 18 January 2014
They truly are adorable...;;
PellaPlu
Puppy

Post by PellaPlu »

Thanks for sharing your pictures, they are lovely. These schnauzers sure are a handsome bunch. Agree, that it is a lovely place to walk. Will aim at making the 18 October Wimbledon one.:) Tell the boys Pella says woof.