Gardening Services

The Schnauzer puppy stage goes by so quickly, so make sure you get lots of pictures and make sure that you share them with the rest of us. Bristle noses, floppy ears and wagging tails are all welcome.
wifeofjp
First Name: Louise
Dog #1: Wilf
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 09 Jul 2013
Dog #2: Olive
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 30 Apr 2015

Gardening Services

Post by wifeofjp »

So Olive likes to trim the lawn for us.

Whereas Wilf just likes to stand and show off his new haircut.

I love the puppy look, but am torn as also love pups in full trim - Olive booked at groomers next week!
https://www.facebook.com/misterpicklesthedog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nika C
First Name: danika
Born: 0- 1- 0

Re: Gardening Services

Post by Nika C »

Haha! I think Olive and Bran would get along brilliantly - he loves rooting around in grass and dirt too, as well as having a talent for fining all water/mud in a mile radius of his current location ;)
I think she looks rather sweet in puppy scruff
wifeofjp

Post by wifeofjp »

Nika C wrote:Haha! I think Olive and Bran would get along brilliantly - he loves rooting around in grass and dirt too, as well as having a talent for fining all water/mud in a mile radius of his current location ;)
I think she looks rather sweet in puppy scruff
She threw herself into the local golf course pond/lake the other day - she was a bit shocked but didn't seem phased by it - definite water babe. We should meet up for a walk and they can get muddy together - with Wilf watching safely at a distance :) Are you on Facebook? We have Dorset schnauzer walking group if you are interested.

I'm bad enough brushing Wilf with a full trim, so not sure leaving her scruffy would have a good outcome!
https://www.facebook.com/misterpicklesthedog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nika C

Post by Nika C »

I am indeed I shall find it!
Hopefully I will be driving before the end of the year so we'll be able to get out and about more as well - I think we both need it.
Are you going to Upton house for the dog festival today?
wifeofjp

Post by wifeofjp »

Nika C wrote: Are you going to Upton house for the dog festival today?
Hi - yes, am planning on taking Wilf this morning - think will be too hot/long for Olive to be out, so we're taking her somewhere else later. We're trying to do things with them separately as well as together, so they get some time on their own with us too!

Link to the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/dorsetschnauzers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nika C

Post by Nika C »

Cool we're coming this morning as well, bringing PJ too (heaven help us!) Hopefully we'll see you :)
Maty
First Name: Kate
Dog #1: Isaura Lucidus
Born: 10 Aug 2011
Dog #2: Darksprite Finn Mac
Born: 17 Mar 2013

Post by Maty »

Great gardener =)) =)) =))

I had Rodders in full schnauzer trim at 13 weeks so kept Creggan looking like a puppy for a bit longer :D
Maty

Rodders the Mini Pup, born 10/08/11, came home on 09/10/11
Creggan the Mini Pup, born 17/03/13, came home on 01/06/13

Proud of my Scottish Heritage