Photo's 5th Annual Schnauzer Walk

Captured a special moment with your Schnauzer? Caught them digging up the daffodils? Then please share. We love seeing photographs of all our Schnauzers having fun. Feel free to browse the Gallery too.
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Photo's 5th Annual Schnauzer Walk

Post by Dinkum »

Here is another random collection of photo's from the 5th Annual Schnauzer Walk.

When you keep liver cake in your handbag, this happens:

The South Yorkshire Schnauzer Group:

I've taken these photo's from the Annual Schnauzer Facebook page for the benefit of those members who don't use Facebook. If you don't want your photo's featured on the Forum, please let me know and I will remove them.

If you attended the walk and have some more photo's to share, we'd love to see them.

Also, if you didn't manage to add something to the collection tin that was being passed around, we are still collecting donations for DBARC on our Virgin Giving page. The walk is free to attend, but a small donation will always be welcomed by our charities. http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/SchnauzerForum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.