Jasper's puppy days

The Miniature Schnauzer is a smallest dog in the Schnauzer breed and originated in the mid-to-late 19th Century from Germany. The Miniature Schnauzer is a cross between the Standard Schnauzer and other smaller breeds such as the Poodle. A miniature Schnauzer is a spunky, but aloof dog who does things their own way. They tend to be good guard dogs without the tendency to bite.
Forum rules
Please feel free to post here if your topic does not fit into one of the categories under 'Caring for your Schnauzer'. There are sections for breeding, feeding, grooming, showing and many more that may be more appropriate than this generic section
redalert
First Name: Sue
Dog #1: Fizz
is a: Black Std Bitch
Born: 09 Jan 2010
Dog #2: Bo
Born: 16 Jan 2012

Re: Jasper's puppy days

Post by redalert » 09 Sep 2019, 08:18

Gosh Alison, this little whipper snapper sure keeps you on your toes doesn't he, bless him. :D I'm glad they are both ok and as you say, probably best your out of the way :))

Dawnspell
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Barney RIP 8/3/19
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 06 Feb 2013
Dog #2: Jasper
Born: 25 Apr 2019

Post by Dawnspell » 09 Sep 2019, 15:19

redalert wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 08:18
Gosh Alison, this little whipper snapper sure keeps you on your toes doesn't he, bless him. :D I'm glad they are both ok and as you say, probably best your out of the way :))
That's for sure. I'm back in Guernsey now. We have a fenced off bit from the main garden around the patio with grass so he can wonder in and out. The little tinker has now worked out how to get through the gate at the bottom :ymdevil: I've now had to put a second lock on it so he cant get through :D

OH keeps saying he needs fur from in front of his eyes trimming away so he can see, you know the annoying bit that has to weigh down. The last thing we want is him seeing =))
Our first family dog
Barney - Pocketpark Biali Eyebright 6/2/13 - 8/3/19 Gone too soon
Motto for owners who groom their own Schnauzers -"Never mind it'll soon grow back"

GoEmGo
First Name: Emma
Dog #1: Montgomery (Monty)
Born: 22 Dec 2018

Post by GoEmGo » 09 Sep 2019, 16:14

What a scary time - at least Jasper wasn't perturbed at all. I still love watching Monty zoomie around! Good to hear that Jasper is ok and honing his cheeky streak!

redalert
First Name: Sue
Dog #1: Fizz
Born: 09 Jan 2010
Dog #2: Bo
Born: 16 Jan 2012

Post by redalert » 11 Sep 2019, 11:57

Gosh no - leave all the eye fur in place, goodness knows what he'd get up to if he has clear, non interrupted vision =)) I bet Barney is looking down and watching and thinking "my poor mum" what has she done - ;)