Not sure if I’m over analyzing this.

Everything you need to know about bringing a puppy into your life starts here. How to find that Schnauzer puppy, what to look for in a breeder, early care, training and feeding are all covered. We even cover Schnauzer crocodile teeth.
Forum rules
Please do not discuss breeders or raise issues concerning breeders on the forum. This has created problems in the past and many breeders are not members and unable to defend any claim you may make.
Frederickdawg
First Name: Freddy
Dog #1: Tobias
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 07 Jul 2021

Not sure if I’m over analyzing this.

Post by Frederickdawg »

I go through my minis coat and body often looking for issues lol.
I noticed last week and today the right nostril slit area that meets the fur was a bit crusted , the nostril and slit opening are clean looking. It appears and I could be imaging it that there is more mucous from the right nostril. Is this anything I should be concerned about ? I’ll be mentioning it to my vet when he gets his 3rd shots this week.
Image below shows the area I’m referring to. Pic isn’t of dog in question.
Female black and silver mini born 15.1.14. Gone way too soon. RIP my sweet darling Sept 28 2021 😭 we'll never forgot Cleo. You left a hole in our hearts.

Male black and silver mini born 7.7.21, you naughty boy Tobias. :p “time for jail “. ( crate ).
Dawnspell
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Barney RIP 8/3/19
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 06 Feb 2013
Dog #2: Jasper
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 25 Apr 2019

Re: Not sure if I’m over analyzing this.

Post by Dawnspell »

Cant see photo I think postimage is having problems today I couldnt upload photos. Id just mention to vet since you are going anyway.
Our first family dog
Barney - Pocketpark Biali Eyebright 6/2/13 - 8/3/19 Gone too soon
Motto for owners who groom their own Schnauzers -"Never mind it'll soon grow back"