Harry’s Fall Wear 🍁🍂

Captured a special moment with your Schnauzer? Caught them digging up the daffodils? Then please share. We love seeing photographs of all our Schnauzers having fun. Feel free to browse the Gallery too.
Harrys Mom
Puppy
First Name: Christa

Harry’s Fall Wear 🍁🍂

Post by Harrys Mom »

We are gradually getting Harry’s wardrobe in order. This is his first flannel. He looks like a small, furry lumberjack 😂

Schnauzerluv
First Name: Kat
Dog #1: Ozzy
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 30 Jul 2020
Dog #2: Lily
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 12 Aug 2022

Re: Harry’s Fall Wear 🍁🍂

Post by Schnauzerluv »

Awww that's too cute! I love his little lumberjack shirt. He looks proud and comfortable in his gear 😍

I live in a colder climate and my boy has a few hoodies and coats and boots too! It started with my elder girl, she would get chilly in the winter, now I think the clothes are just made for mini schnauzers lol. They sport them so well and keeps them warm in very cold weather.

I also found (especially when my boy was young) a tighter fitting hoodie would help him feel safer and often when I tried on his clothes, he would just snuggle up and have a nap.
Harrys Mom
Puppy
First Name: Christa

Post by Harrys Mom »

Yes, with the winter predicted to be cold and snowy we have a few sweaters are on order!
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Post by zeta1454 »

He looks very cute in the lumberjack shirt :o3
Our schnauzers have Hurtta jackets for when it gets very cold although that is not often here luckily :)

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/
Schnauzerluv
First Name: Kat
Dog #1: Ozzy
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 30 Jul 2020
Dog #2: Lily
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 12 Aug 2022

Post by Schnauzerluv »

Where we are the snow is often wet and creates huge snowballs or iceballs all over their legs and belly. So in crazy weather like that I made my boy (altered) a few little nylon jumpsuits to fit him and his long legs. I only have the front legs covered because I need the length for legs on the cheaper gear (I sew the back legs on the front as an extension) or just cut off the back leg sleeves because he's really not a fan of 4 legger suits. But I'll place a winter padded harness on top to take him for a walk like that to keep the snowballs off and I find them very useful. He can play around, roll around and jump in the snow in the back garden without the huge meltdown (which must be very uncomfortable).

These are the little nylon suits we use that I altered

And winter harness
Ozzy takes size XXL or 2X