Spike

Saying goodbye to our Schnauzers is the hardest part. Share your memories here as we bid farewell to our beloved friends. They've crossed the bridge and returned to the meadow in full health and free of injuries. Running free. We won't forget.
paula

Re: Spike

Post by paula »

Run free little fella.
Schnauzers forever
miniforme
First Name: Lisa

Post by miniforme »

Run free spike
ImageBig dogs in little packages
mymatespike
Puppy

Post by mymatespike »

Thanks everyone for your kind messages and endorsing what we always felt -and still do!! --He was a handsome little fella !!
Theres still a big void and its been one pig of a fortnight --but I will have to crawl outta the "hole" and "do something about it" (without being disrespectful to my mates memory , eh?)
For those who havent seen what Im missing - this is him before he was taken from us so quickly by that horrible disease !

What a hell of a dog in such a small frame

RIP! Sleep easy- Little fella
Thanks again folks!!

Mitch

Post by Mitch »

Super little dog (kiss)
MicheleZ

Post by MicheleZ »

He was very handsome! I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our almost 14 year old German Shepherd 6 months ago and I still cry at odd times when something catches in my mind. I love him so much and always will - I so look forward to seeing him again. I am hoping when I reach heaven that I will have had so many great dogs in my life that I will literally be knocked over when all my buddies come to meet me. That is heaven to me (dogrun) (dogrun) (dogrun)