private messages

Thought of something to make the forum better. Then please share. We welcome suggestions to improve the forum.
Mitch

Re: private messages

Post by Mitch »

mine are ok Iv just pmd Grice
dannie_kl

Post by dannie_kl »

i managed to PM Vespa last night but that was later on, about 11:30.
Pottydottie

Post by Pottydottie »

Having trouble sending Pm too dannie had to spilt into a couple Pm's of only 3-4 sentice long which were short. So Dannie only got a little bit of twhat I was telling here now it will not let me send pms
Molly (17/6/2005 - 11/9/2016) the 3 Essex girls Gemma, Dottie and Daisy Mae
miniforme
First Name: Lisa

Post by miniforme »

Ive had a few problems also..:(
ImageBig dogs in little packages
ziggy
Site Admin

Post by ziggy »

Hi Guys,

I'm a wee bit at a loss as to why the pm thingy's gone arse over tit.

I've a funny feeling it's to do with why the forum went balls up after the update & has something to do with the up to date software & the themes we use. I'm afraid i've not that much time available over the festive season to sort these issues out. Graham has also given me a, lets say challenge, but a great idea that also has my attention.

I'm afraid what i'm saying is that all the issues won't be addressed until the new year.
dannie_kl

Post by dannie_kl »

ziggy wrote:Hi Guys,

I've a funny feeling it's to do with why the forum went balls up after the update & has something to do with the up to date software & the themes we use. I'm afraid i've not that much time available over the festive season to sort these issues out. Graham has also given me a, lets say challenge, but a great idea that also has my attention.

I'm afraid what i'm saying is that all the issues won't be addressed until the new year.
we understand you are busy, most of us have families and things to do ourselves and hey we get by-albeit with the help of facebook for me and mitch so i am sure it wont be too much of a hardship to manage over xmas!
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

dannie_kl wrote:
ziggy wrote:Hi Guys,

we understand you are busy, most of us have families and things to do ourselves and hey we get by-albeit with the help of facebook for me and mitch so i am sure it wont be too much of a hardship to manage over xmas!

(bigthumbs)
Pottydottie

Post by Pottydottie »

thank you
Molly (17/6/2005 - 11/9/2016) the 3 Essex girls Gemma, Dottie and Daisy Mae