Run Free my darling,Thank you,I shall naver forget you

Saying goodbye to our Schnauzers is the hardest part. Share your memories here as we bid farewell to our beloved friends. They've crossed the bridge and returned to the meadow in full health and free of injuries. Running free. We won't forget.
Charles

Run Free my darling,Thank you,I shall naver forget you

Post by Charles »

Bye Luke, I am sorry after you placed all your trust in me that I feel I let you down by having you put to sleep,I know you were very poorly but that does not make me feel any easier for me to bare, please forgive me darling Luke I did what I thought was best, perhaps one day we will meet agaim for a huggie.
Grovelea

Post by Grovelea »

Don't punish yourself Charles, you did what was right at the time and what was best for Luke.
Run Free Luke look out for Tequila she has one ear up and one down!
Eddie
First Name: Graham

Post by Eddie »

You did all you could for Luke but the final kindness is the hardest of all.
I'm sure he would be saying "thanks Charles, that was starting to hurt a bit".
I've been where you're at and it's not fun.
vivy

Post by vivy »

Oh Charles you havent let Luke down you have given him the one last thing that he would have wanted for himself. He very obviously has given you years of friendship and the one thing you could have done to repay him was to make the decision to end his suffering and you have done that. Yes grieve for Luke but never ever not once regret or feel bed about the decision you made.
lizweb20

Post by lizweb20 »

I know exactly how you feel having been there myself. :cry:
It is sooo hard to come to terms with.
Your Luke is not suffering at all now, he would thank you for your decision. You did what was best for him.
Run free Luke.
Liz Webster