See you later Jeeves

Saying goodbye to our Schnauzers is the hardest part. Share your memories here as we bid farewell to our beloved friends. They've crossed the bridge and returned to the meadow in full health and free of injuries. Running free. We won't forget.
SAMSUNG

Re: See you later Jeeves

Post by SAMSUNG »

Another tearful day , we went earlier today to three of Jeeves's favourite parks and left a little part of him in each , in one he's beside all the flowers he liked to smell , in the other he's next to the football pitches where he played with his BIG ball and also at the seating area where he got his drinkys ,in the last one he's at the path surrounded by the overhanging trees where the birds always chirp .

Run free always my little man
Dee sharp
First Name: Deena
Dog #1: Chloe
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 07 Apr 2000
Dog #2: Monty
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 30 Dec 2011

Post by Dee sharp »

You must have been very brave on such a sad, sad day. Time will heal. I never thought that I would ever get over my beloved cat Biggles, and I couldn't even bear to look at a photo of him for many months. Now, I think of him with a smile and remember all the times we had -good, (snuggles by the fire) and bad (half chewed voles behind the sofa!). No one matches up to them, but they each leave a different mark and memory.

Run free Jeeves, and chase Biggles over and under the rainbow bridge.
hart
First Name: odette

Post by hart »

HUGS to you, so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm heartbroken for you. but like you say he's left his pawprints on your heart.... run free and be happy jeeves (pupster)
Lotties Ma
First Name: Marie
Dog #1: Lottie
Born: 11 Oct 2011

Post by Lotties Ma »

This is one of the saddest threads I have ever read. You poor things to lose a faithful friend so young. Time will heal and maybe one day you will feel ready to offer a home to another 'so keen to please' mini. They seem to cleverly worm their way into your affections, Lottie certainly has following the death of little Steffi last summer.
Steffi crossed the rainbow bridge 05.08.11
Thank you for the years of joy.
Wookie Woo
First Name: Helen
Dog #1: Wookie
Born: 01 Sep 2009

Post by Wookie Woo »

You've been very brave, when we lost our Lucy (cocker) we were going o scatter her ashes where we took her for her irst walk with us in the Purbecks, but when we got her ashes back we both couldn't cope with her not being with us at home so she is in a lovely Poole Pottery vase in our lounge.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/815/pc120161.jpg/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Helen & Gary - owners of "Wookie" (since 11.6.2011)  born 1.9.2009 (Mini Schnauzer)
Previously owned Lucy our lovely cocker spaniel.
http://www.happydogwalksandpetcare.co.uk/
SAMSUNG

Post by SAMSUNG »

Wookie Woo wrote:You've been very brave, when we lost our Lucy (cocker) we were going o scatter her ashes where we took her for her irst walk with us in the Purbecks, but when we got her ashes back we both couldn't cope with her not being with us at home so she is in a lovely Poole Pottery vase in our lounge.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/815/pc120161.jpg/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks again for your kind words , although I don't think we were at all brave .It's where we think Jeeves would be his happiness , and the very least we could do for him , he's also in his house still ,along with us ,his human family , we bought this for him , http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pet-Cremation-K ... 804&sr=8-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , thought it's really apt as he was black in colour and went straight to our hearts and will always remain there
hula-hoop
First Name: sara
Dog #1: Stanley
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jun 2010

Post by hula-hoop »

He was obviously very much loved and will be sorely missed...I know it must be hard (and so easy of me to say), but remember all the good times together - it is better to have loved and lost than to have never experienced that love at all :ymhug:
Stanley ratbag - s & p mini born 4/6/10