Southbourne Beach (Dorset) walk 29th November

Our members organise Schnauzer walks and Schnauzer Events all over the country and you will find all the details here. Join in and make some new friends for you and your Schnauzer. Feel free to share your travel tips here too.
wifeofjp
First Name: Louise
Dog #1: Wilf
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 09 Jul 2013
Dog #2: Olive
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 30 Apr 2015

Southbourne Beach (Dorset) walk 29th November

Post by wifeofjp »

Hi - we're holding a beach walk at Southbourne on Sunday 29th November. Starting at 10am from Cafe Riva (BH5 2EL) and heading towards Hengistbury Head (although probably won't get that far!).

Feel free to come along.

Lou
https://www.facebook.com/misterpicklesthedog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Re: Southbourne Beach (Dorset) walk 29th November

Post by Dinkum »

Always good to have a cafe on a walk. Something to look forward to after a leg stretch.

Don't forget to add the details to the calendar, so that the walk appears in the right hand column for members to see.

Add an event
Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.
prusling

Re: Southbourne Beach (Dorset) walk 29th November

Post by prusling »

wifeofjp wrote:Hi - we're holding a beach walk at Southbourne on Sunday 29th November. Starting at 10am from Cafe Riva (BH5 2EL) and heading towards Hengistbury Head (although probably won't get that far!).

Feel free to come along.

Lou
Hi - the two of us and our mini are planning to come. Fingers crossed for the weather!
Pete and Jann